If you wish to make a request for information from the Nottinghamshire Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner please email email@example.com or write to the address below.
Nottinghamshire Police and Crime Commissioner
Arnot Hill House
Arnot Hill Park
We will respond to each FOI request within 20 working days.
FOI Responses 2020
Under the FOIA I'd like to request the following information please (if different to the main Notts Police Service).
- Name of SIRO / Senior Information Risk Owner, (or person who will be SIRO if current SIRO is planning to leave).
- Contact email for SIRO.
- Name of Data Protection Officer.
- Contact email for DPO.
- Do you have Information Asset Owners appointed?
- Who would be responsible for organising training IAO's (If appointed)
- Contact email for person named in Q6.
- Do you have, have you considered, or do you align yourself towards the ISO 27001 standard?
- Who would be responsible for ISO 27001 consideration/implementation/maintenance (if applicable)?
- A contact email for person in the answer to Q9.
| View Response
Under the freedom of information act, I would like to know the following. Please break down the figures by year, for the past five years.
- How many car accidents / damages to vehicles in your local car parks have there been in the last five years?
- How many thefts have been reported in car parks in your area in the last 5 years?
- How many 'other' crimes such as assaults (human) have been reported in your area in the last 5 years in local car parks?
Under the freedom of information act, I would like to know the following. Please break down the figures by year, for the past 3 years.
- How many traffic light violations have been reported in your area?
- What is the volume of accidents at roundabouts and motorway junctions?
- How many stop sign violations have been reported in your area?
- Also, which junction in your area were most accidents reported last year?
Please may I request:
- The number of reported catalytic converter thefts within the Kingsmill Hospital grounds (Mansfield Rd, Sutton-in-Ashfield NG17 4JL) for 2017-2018 and 2019- to date.
- Any other any other related automobile crime within the Kingsmill Hospital grounds (Mansfield Rd, Sutton-in-Ashfield NG17 4JL) for 2017-2018 and 2019- to date.
My FOI request concerns the salaries of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.
- Could you please tell me the PCC’s annual salary and whether this has remained the same since the post was created in 2012?
- How many members of staff did your office have when it was created in November 2012, and what was the annual salary cost at that time?
- How many members of staff does your office have as of now, January 2020, and what is the current annual salary cost?
- How many members of staff are paid an annual salary of more than £100,000 as of now, January 2020?
- How many members of staff has the office employed since November 2012 and what is the total salary cost of this?
| View Response
Grants Awarded to provide services to victims of stalking
Please provide details of grants awarded in the financial years 2017-2018 and 2018-2019
- For which at least one of the outputs/outcomes was to provide services to victims of stalking. This could be any service to help victims e.g. counselling, information and advice, casework however there must be specific reference to working with victims of stalking.
- Please provide details of the grant including the amount, the service provider, the services provided and the specific stalking outcome/output.
- Please indicate with a y/n if the service is open to victims of stalking who are not ex-intimate
Could you please provide details of any plans the commissioner has to commission any new buildings in the next 18 months?
Chief Constable Complaints
I am writing to request data on the following:
- How many formal complaints have been lodged to your office by members of the public against Notts Police Chief Constable/s in the following years:
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- How many of the formal complaints in each of these years was investigated in full by your office (please give break down number for each year)?
- How many of the formal complaints in each of these years that were investigated by your office led to the complaint being upheld by your office, i.e. you deemed that the complaint was valid and the Chief Constable was to be held accountable (please give break down number for each year)?